Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I'm so clumsy!!!


I keep dropping things...and these things are BREAKABLE!! I'll go on and blame it on the pregnancy, but honestly it's a far stretch since I've always been a bit clumsy.

On Saturday, Andy and I were cleaning the house. I dropped a beautiful glass pitcher we got for our wedding and it broke into a thousand pieces on the kitchen floor. I was SO bummed about breaking that pitcher. Thanks, Andy, for cleaning up my mess!

Then, last night, I dropped a coffee pot and --you guessed it--it broke into a thousand pieces TOO! What's wrong with me?!?!?!

At this rate, the baby won't even have a chance to break our nice things...I will have already broken it all!

Hmmmmmm.....I hope I don't drop our baby. SURELY I'll be more together by then. : )

No comments: