Wednesday, January 30, 2008

More weird dreams...

A couple of weird dreams I've had recently:
  • Dream # 1:

I was holding the baby that was supposed to be in my womb. She wasn't quite done developing yet, so I don't know why I was holding her. And she was frozen, so I held her under warm water to help thaw her out. I then kind of folded her back up so she's feel like she was still in my belly. Weird, I KNOW!

  • Dream # 2:

I was planning to breast feed 2 bunnies for some reason. But once I held the baby bunnies in my hands I realized they had teeth! I then learned you're not supposed to breast feed bunnies -- you bottle feed them (of course)! I needed to save myself for Baby Raines anyway.

I mean, seriously, you'd think I'd know these things -- even in my sleep! They're not kidding when they tell you you'll have some crazy dreams...

No comments: