Friday, December 21, 2007

It's a GIRL!!!!!!!


We found out today we're having a GIRL!!! I can't express how excited I am to know whether it's a boy or a girl...no more referring to Baby Raines as "t." The baby is now officially a "she" and we have the ultrasound pictures to prove it!
We were kind of sneaky about it...we wanted to surprise our family with the news on Christmas morning, so we told our friends and family we weren't finding out the sex of the baby until Jan 2nd.

Little do they know, we found out TODAY we're having a GIRL! Andy and I are so excited to share the news with our family. We're going to buy some cute little pink gifts and wrap them up for our parents to open on Christmas morning.....it's finally starting to feel more real...I'm starting to believe that we really ARE going to have a baby. I'm half way through...

No comments: