Monday, March 19, 2007

Baby Raines is on the way!

It's official...We're going to have a BABY!

Can you believe it?!?! After all this time together, Andy and I are finally ready. Well, I wouldn't go so far as to say "ready," but we're willing!

We're ONLY 5 weeks (and 2 days) pregnant right now, so it's very early in the game. We can't wait to meet our very own Baby Raines. 8 1/2 months seems so far away!

This is my first journal...I'm not sure what to write about, but I'm sure it will get better as I do it more!

Signed,
"mom-to-be"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great --- what a wonderful way to record your thoughts and communicate with everyone. I love it.

We can't wait for the arrival either :)

Mom

Ritchies said...

Baby Ritchie is so excited that baby Raines is only a couple weeks behind... we couldn't have planned it any better!! Best of luck to you and Andy!

Love,
Heather